This is a personal website of Professor Krishna Kumar for interaction and information sharing among self, family members, friends and colleagues.
It is also useful for management students, teachers/ trainers, research scholars, practicing managers and RETIRED PERSONS
Any unauthorised user will be responsible himself for consequences thereof.
BOOKS AT A GLANCE>/\/\/\/\
I Stay and contact details of Prof. Krishna Kumar>/\/\/\/\
Click here for ----> CASH BACK SCHEME UP TO JULY 31, 2019
Click here for ----> PERUSING AND BUYING E-BOOKS AND PRINTED BOOKS BY KRISHNA KUMAR
Click here for ----> Perusing FREEBOOKS
Click here for ----> Sample of Customised books
Click here to know ----> ME (Mobile Enabled) Learning Pedagogy
Click here to know ----> POWER OF COOPERATION
Click here to know--->EKHAIKK
II. Whats NEW (Since 1.4.2018)
1. SORRY FOR WHAT I DID NOT TEACH YOU (Audio Version)>/\/\/\/\
2. SORRY FOR WHAT I DID NOT TEACH YOU>/\/\/\/\
3. ENHANCING INTEGRATIVE THINKING ABILITY>/\/\/\/\
4. TALES OF GRANDFATHER PART II>/\/\/\/\
5. MISCELLANEOUS (RARE) PAPERS (1971-1985) /\/\/\/\
6. ALTERNATIVE WAY OF LEARNING STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT FOR WORKING MANAGERS>/\/\/\/\
7. UNDERSTANDING STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT IN SIMPLE MANNER /\/\/\/\
(Overall there are 10 books on strategic management subject by the authors, all based upon Indian experiences. One of them is in six international languages. Customised books can be created drawing chapters from these books and instructors own material, to suit various educational programmes and open & in-house training programmes. Books can also be produced by users, in-house, if necessary, to meet urgent requirements.
These books also help in designing and conducting MBA courses and Management Development Programmes on Strategic Management, Managing Change and Enhancing Integrative Thinking Ability . Besides, these books also help in designing question papers and in evaluation. For details, contact Prof. Krishna Kumar
1. THE CASHBACK/\/\/\/\
1. THE MULTIPLIER EFFECT/\/\/\/\
2. MANAGING LAST LEG OF THE RACE>/\/\/\/\
3. HOW TO EARN LIFELONG PENALTIES WITHOUT ANY FAULT>/\/\/\/\
4. FROM BARCELONA WITH LOVE>/\/\/\/\
5. THE DREAMS>/\/\/\/\
6. DO PERSPECTIVE PLANS WORK: SOME INDIAN EXPERIENCES / STRATEGIC LOSS /\/\/\/\
7. STRATEGIC BENEFITS OF WRITING FOR COURSE MATERIAL DEVELOPMENT ON MANAGEMENT /\/\/\/\
8. CUSTOMER CENTRIC, AFFORADBLE, FLEXI PRICING /\/\/\/\
9. THE 4TH IDIOT /\/\/\/\
10. MUSICAL RESEARCH PAPER /\/\/\/\
(There are 40 short cases/ write ups (28 amenable to ME Learning) for students, teachers, trainers and practicing managers covered in two books 'Tales of Grandfather' and Tales of Grandfather Part II ')
1. ME (MOBILE ENABLED) LEARNING /\/\/\/\
2, SANTON KI PRABANDHAKON KO SALAH(ADVICE OF SAINTS TO MANAGERS)
3. THE COLOURFUL IIMs /\/\/\/\
4. STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AREA FACULTY IN IIMs /\/\/\/\
5. IIM'S GROWH
1. The website gives information about growing family of Indian Institues of Management
2. It is helpful to management teachers and trainers in Strategic Management by having access to simple, expandable text and simple and complex cases studies to understand the basics of strategic management.
3. It can be used by practicing manager as Self Study Material
4. The book on strategic management has emphasis on strtaegy implementation, and therefore can be used as a supplementary material in MBA or equivalent programmes.
5. It has many short case studies and modular chapter designs, which is need of the hour
6. There are 40 interesting short stories, 25 of them multilingual , which will make managers think. For other versions click here
7. It gives guidance for teaching and training through Case Method, Writing cases in different formats and associated Instructors' Manual. .
8. It contains about 40 indepth and thought provoking research studies from begining of economic liberalisation (1991) to 2016.
9. The website provides for Expandable, Variety Entertainment anywhere, anytime.
10. The website also provides platform for small group interaction among people at different locations anytime.
11. It provides help for hassle free guest lectures from any location
12. It also provides unique, illustrative, easily understable case studies covering various aspects of Management of Management Institutions
For details, contact Prof. Krishna Kumar
DRIVING LICENSE /\/\/\/\